Author Topic: The Big Easy Stackable Oven  (Read 1308 times)

jsbarnett

• Newbie - still lookin' for matches
The Big Easy Stackable Oven
« on: 10/29/12 16:33:52 »
I have The Big Easy Oil-Less Infrared Turkey Fryer Stackable Oven and am not sure what to do with it.  I haven't been able to find any instructions on how to use it and don't see anything in the forum.  Anyone have any ideas?  I would like to try cobbler and breads but I don't know who long to cook or if the lid should be used or not.  What kind of pan would be the best to use in it?

TwoPockets

Re: The Big Easy Stackable Oven
« Reply #1 on: 10/29/12 17:28:30 »
Wish I could help but I don't have one. Hopefully one of the members will be able to help you out. I think "Michael The Moderator" has experience with it.

Ka Honu

• BBQ All-Star Potential - really getting obsessed with this outdoor cooking thing
« Reply #2 on: 10/29/12 17:43:35 »
There have been a few threads on the forum - a search for "stackable" will show them.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion

deestafford

• Official Char-Broil BBQ All-Star - so knows that he/she doesn't know much at all
  • Augusta, GA
« Reply #3 on: 10/29/12 20:38:19 »
jsbarnett,  Can't help you either.  Welcome. We are glad to have you join us here in the funny farm.  The world of IR cooking is really facinating and also very forgiving.  We are here to help you be the best cook in your neighborhood.  We serve as both students and teachers in that we learn from others and also pass on what we know/learn to others in return.  Here there are no egos and no questions are too stupid. Once again, welcome.  By the way, where do you live?  Dee
5 Burner Quantum
2 SRGs
1 TBE
1 MES
2 Bayou Fryers
This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence structure, misquotes, and may lack a coherent theme.  These elements are natural to the process of writing, and will only add to the beauty of the post.

jsbarnett

« Reply #4 on: 10/29/12 20:41:00 »
Dee:  I live in Abilene, TX

deestafford

• Official Char-Broil BBQ All-Star - so knows that he/she doesn't know much at all
  • Augusta, GA
« Reply #5 on: 10/29/12 20:43:33 »
Great.  We have a number of Texans here...mainly around Houston.  Dee
5 Burner Quantum
2 SRGs
1 TBE
1 MES
2 Bayou Fryers
This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence structure, misquotes, and may lack a coherent theme.  These elements are natural to the process of writing, and will only add to the beauty of the post.

muebe

« Reply #6 on: 10/29/12 21:00:11 »
TMB has experience with it. Maybe he will chime in...

jsbarnett

« Reply #7 on: 11/03/12 14:49:30 »
I just noticed that I posted this under Cooking Pork section.  Guess I should have posted somewhere else.