Author Topic: SRG -- is or is not available?  (Read 721 times)

Gvillehawg

• Jr. Member - has grilled a steak almost perfectly - I said "almost."
  • Gainesville, FL
SRG -- is or is not available?
« on: 04/29/13 13:29:31 »
I get a nice online discount code from Charbroil and go to website to place an order to replace my well used SRG.  It appears that you can no longer order new but only repair parts.

Please do not tell me the SRG is retired  :(

drholly

• Brooklyn Park, MN
  • Official Char-Broil BBQ All-Star - so knows that he/she doesn't know much at all
  • You can't catch a fish if you don't get a line wet
    • Green Cleaning for Dummies
Re: SRG -- is or is not available?
« Reply #1 on: 04/29/13 13:35:49 »
It is a bit frustrating to not know what's going on. I realize for "marketing reasons" companies sometimes decide to keep things "quiet". However, it seems that there should be some more interaction with the members of this forum. We have invested countless hours "promoting" CharBroil both within and and outside the community. There has been a dearth of input from CharBroil in the past several months. And there has been a distinct downward trend in posts at the same time. A coupon from time to time is not the same thing as engaging customers. And the engagement seems to be gone... too bad... 

Char-Broil SRG
Char-Broil ICE G2G
Char-Broil 500X
Char-Broil 32" Electric Smoker
Char-Broil MPC w/ 22" Discada
Weber Performer Charcoal Grill
Pit Barrel Cooker
Blackstone Commercial Outdoor Flat Top
Lodge Cast Iron Hibachi
Fire Pit
Chimenea
Hunk of Pink Salt

TMB

« Reply #2 on: 04/29/13 13:42:05 »
It is a bit frustrating to not know what's going on. I realize for "marketing reasons" companies sometimes decide to keep things "quiet". However, it seems that there should be some more interaction with the members of this forum. We have invested countless hours "promoting" CharBroil both within and and outside the community. There has been a dearth of input from CharBroil in the past several months. And there has been a distinct downward trend in posts at the same time. A coupon from time to time is not the same thing as engaging customers. And the engagement seems to be gone... too bad...
Well said

As for the SRG, it's gonna return soon.  Seems CharBroil didn't order enough last year and the factory ran out or atleast that's the word.   Wait for a month or so it should be returning

Read you P.M.  I sent you

rdelemos

« Reply #3 on: 04/29/13 18:57:34 »
What i have been thinking lately. Thanks to Tommy for introducing me to LTBBQ